How To Join PIMA
PIMA is open to men and women who are in ministry. We do not discriminate against any race, sex, ethnic background, or members of denominations or independent groups.
What are the benefits of affiliation with PIMA?
1. Annual conventions for Pastors/Ministers and their congregations.
2. A covering for the minister and his/her ministry.
3. Gives credibility and accountability to the ministry for being a part of a
larger fellowship of ministries.
4. A resource of information, education and direction.
5. Fellowship among the brethren.
Who is responsible for PIMA?
PIMA is an outreach of Truth For Living Ministries, Inc. led by Archbishop Leonard D. Love and his designees.
Who can be a member of PIMA?
Pastors, Assistant Pastors and heads of ministries. Spouses will be considered honorary members, unless they themselves choose to join PIMA and become an official member with all the rights and privileges afforded full membership.
How may I join PIMA?
Simply complete an application. Mail it along with the processing fee to the PIMA office or fax your application and pay your fee via our website by clicking the donation button below.
To print our application -